Serious Samurize is a handy tool to customize statistical information on your hardware and software. Highly configurable, you can add a background image, colors or shapes. Users will also appreciate the ability to see information such as CPU usage, memory available, hard drives or new email.
Serious Samurize attempts to woo overclockers, developers and computer aficionados with the number of statistics it can generate on your computer. For example, you can find out how much gigabytes of traffic your ADSL connection uses in a week. Serious Samurize also gives you the option to monitor others over a network, great when you are administrating multiple machines.
Serious Samurize’s strongest asset is also its weakness. While fervent computer users will quickly get to grips with the personalization, we think it might deter first time users, especially those who don’t know VBScript.
- Many bugfixes including:
- Fixed a bug with Meter x/y width/height toggle arrows not updating the meters correctly.
- Fixed a bug with Import Export form not loading language files
- Fixed a bug with Rulers not updating when using the Mouse Scroll Wheel
- Fixed a bug with icons not displaying correctly in the config editor
- Fixed a bug with the input wizard displaying the wrong form
- Fixed a bug with the reconnection logic on Remote Meters